This is it: the last night of the Austin Film Festival, concluding eight days of film, food, and fun!
• Join us at the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum IMAX Theater at 9:15 p.m. for an advance screening of Sorry, Haters with writer/director Jeff Stanzler in attendance. Stanzler will hold a Q&A after the screening of his film, which Entertainment Weekly called "an incendiary, artistic response to September 11th."
• Before Sorry, Haters, catch the local film that has everyone talking! The Austin-filmed Severance has been scheduled for a special encore performance at the IMAX at 7:00 p.m.
• At the historic Paramount Theatre, the festival ends with an advance screening of The Squid and the Whale with star Jeff Daniels in attendance! Daniels and Laura Linney star in the latest film from Noah Baumbach (writer, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou).
• At the Hideout (8 p.m.), the final screening of The Special: the Story of an American Anthem.
• The Regal Arbor hosts an advance screening of Bruce and Me at 7:00 p.m. and the final screening of narrative feature competition winner Runaway at 9:00.
• Documentary Favela Rising starts the night at the Landmark Dobie at 7:00 p.m., followed by the latest Pang Brothers flick, Abnormal Beauty.
After your screening of choice, Producer's Badge holders are invited to join us at 10 p.m. for the Festival Closing Night Party at McCormick & Schmick's at 401 Congress Avenue!